Treated VERY fairly after my reservation did not work out.
- Convenient Drive-Up Loading
- 24-Hour Storage Rentals
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Free Online Account Management
- Low Cost Insurance
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Open 7 Days
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
10' x 20' x 8'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
4 Bedroom Home or larger (2,000 sq. ft. & above)
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Hancock, Michigan, 49930
Conveniently located at 51000 N US-41, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Hancock is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
I decided to leave my storage unit because the unit and buildings were neglected. They routinely plowed my unit in, to the point where the plow pushed the door off the hinges. This caused water damage to some of my items. I called the manager at (906) 523-2534 a woman answered (She is the manager there). I told her my unit was plowed in and I couldn't access my business supplies. She asked if I had a shovel in my truck, I said I didn't and she said "most smart people" travel with a shovel - implying that I was stupid. She called me every name in the book when I told her she was being rude. I am specifically leaving Uhaul and have moved to another locally owned unit. The staff at Uhaul does not care about me or my stuff, only the money. I've spread the word about the quality, management and upkeep of Uhaul owned units in our area. I serve on the Board of multiple non profits and have told everyone that U-haul is not concerned about locals. Feel free to call me at any point to discuss: Chris Guibert (208) 255-1933
Customer did not leave a comment.
When we called to move out. That went ok. But soon after late notices appeared. Automated phone call messages. E-mails saying we are late. After numerous phone calls we finally got it stopped.
Friendly staff very accommodating
Secure safe storage
Changed uhaulfaciluties from Hancock to Houghton still getting late fee notices even though we do not have that unit.
Phone conversation with agents are not recorded Problems cannot be resolved fairly Billing continues after unit closed, use caution with type of billing payment options
Friendly, helpful staff.
Unfortunately I had many mix ups before I finally got into the unit I rented, and it was not move in ready, it was dirty and had a toad living in it that was pooping and peeing on the floor
The staff and facility were helpful and very clean, will have no problem going back.
Everything was great except for the increasing rates. The rates went up twice in the time that I rented the unit. Other rental units have had the same rates for years with no increases.