Moving Truck Rental in Orono, ME at Orono Old Town Self Storage
Moving to or from Orono ME 04473? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Orono Old Town Self Storage.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Orono Old Town Self Storage
- Pickups Small jobs
- Cargo vans Small jobs
- 10' truck Studio/Apartment
- 15' truck Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
- 17' truck Home up to 2 bedrooms
- 20' truck Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
- 26' truck 4+ bedrooms
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Orono, ME.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Orono, ME
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Orono, ME are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Orono ME 04473. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Interior rub rails in cargo vans
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- Fuel-efficient V-8
- SRS/air bags
DAVID M. on
Great customer service!
Michael C. on
Great service here!!! Thank you.
Ella W. on
Great location and excellent service. Jessica, the person who works there was very friendly and helpful.
Debra S. on
The inside of the truck that I rented this morning smelled like vomit and dirt. I was very surprised about that. I have used equipment at the Stillwater facility and it was very clean and smelled new. It ran fine and very friendly people, I am very pleased with how they accommodated me at such short notice. I have a storage unit at the Orono facility(Park S.) I am very happy with. Cleaner vehicle would have made the little trip nicer. Thank you.
Cindy L. on
1. Limited business hours, which made it difficult. Old Town has better hours. 2. Had to get them to accommodate me in order to have the auto transport/truck system hooked up by them, the professionals, instead of me reading their printout and attempting to do it myself, which they would have preferred. Really?? Kinda important that the hook up is done by someone who knows what they're doing. 3. The straps that go over the wheels came off as I travelled. Completely off. My tires were on top of them. No safety chain to hold the car to the rig. My car could have fallen off the flatbed, and it's a miracle it didn't. The 800 number never answers, so I called a relative to send an email (evidently their preferred method of communication) and got a response that way. The patronizing woman who "helped" me couldn't find the rest area I was at because I didn't have a mobile device with GPS so she could find me. I was denied road service for help getting the straps on & secured because I admitted to not inspecting the straps every 100 miles. BE SURE TO INSPECT WHEEL STRAPS EVERY TIME YOU STOP, or know enough to lie about it. Or you will be trying to find a trucker (in the rain, at night, at a remote rest area) to help you out. No one has ever told this detail to me, and I've rented this kind of set-up a few times in the past. My neighbor, who was with me, verified that the guy at the Uhaul in Orono never told me to inspect the straps. They kept coming loose, needing ratcheting every time I got gas. A gas station attendant who owns horses taught me how to ratchet the straps tight. God bless her. It may be more inconvenient, but I will be renting from Penske in the future. People would have been killed if my Subaru hadn't somehow, miraculously, stayed on the flatbed on the pot-holed interstates I travelled. 4. Don't count on Uhaul.
Robert P. on
Dropped off truck on a Sunday after hours. Process was online and easy.
HOWARD G. on
have another customer rep available in case one becomes busy
KATHRYN T. on
The truck practically had no drive the transmission was SO bad. The truck spent most of the "u hauling" actually struggling in first or second gear instead. Aside from the crappy vehicle, both staff members weren't exactly "up to par" the first one had maybe NO clue what she was doing and had to call around took us um TWO HOURS to rent a truck that wasn't in convenient at all and then we were promised not to be charged an extra day bc thanksgiving week Friday uhaul wasn't open well gee that's not really OUR fault now is it? No I'd say not so the girl swears up and down we can bring the truck back Saturday morning and then the not so pleasant employee on Saturday morning tried to charge us an extra day anyway being like "oh well I have to charge you..." Ok and calling us at 8:18 when the truck wasn't due back until "between nine and ten" which is what employee of the month number one initially told us she said "Saturday morning between nine and ten should be fine" then Saturday morning sunshine calls up at eight eighteen being snotty as hell "it's due back at nine I hope you're coming" um yes I'm coming I don't want this about to break down piece of crap... Over all bad and rotten attitude from one employee and total incompetence from the other AND a shitty gas guzzling tinder box of a truck. Not a favorable experience.
REBECCA H. on
Easy to reserve, and great customer service!
ZHILONG L. on
It is nice for renting a truck from U-HAUL.
NANCY S. on
Very handy pickup/drop off place for me as I work at UMO. The lady who worked the desk was very friendly and helpful. The cargo van I rented was clean and in great shape.
GENEVIEVE T. on
The size truck I reserved several weeks ahead was not available and was given the next smaller truck with a discount on mileage. Luckily I only needed to make one trip with the smaller truck. My card was charged twice--for the reservation and then the actual rental. When I called the worker was polite and offered to refund me if it was still there in a few days; it was Monday and I had rented the truck for the weekend. Extremely friendly service overall.
BRIDGET S. on
She was awesome and helped a lot. She was one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with. She made things easy and no hassle at all.
DALE L. on
Cross properties in orono, ME was great. The truck was clean and the service was excellent. I would rent from them again
GILBERT C. on
Maybe have a few more vehicles available
RUSS L. on
These folks were amazing and genuinely wanted to help. I was very please with the service I received.
THOMAS V. on
My understanding is that there is supposed to be a joint inspection by the owner and the renter. We did not do that. I would have been more comfortable if we had. My overall experience was excellent.
ANNMARIE R. on
The staff at this location was difficult. We placed the request in July for this vehicle. We asked for a 17' received a 14'. Set up request for August 29 - Sept 3, was called and told to have it back on August 31 by 8a. When we gave them a copy of our original agreement they told us that there were too many requests and they couldn't let us keep the vehicle. They called later and I was told "well I hope you realize I had to make a customer very unhappy because of your needs." We were then told we had to take the truck back to Bangor we were not able to bring it back to this location. Over all this was a very poor experience and I will not use the services again.
robin a. on
Woman who spoke with me on the phone after I returned the truck was rude.
AMY G. on
Nice truck and reasonable price! Thank you, Amy Grant
LYNN A. on
This location has the best office staff I've ever seen. Can't thank them enough for all thier help.
KAREN I. on
Staff at this location was very accommodating! My trucks "service engine light" was on though.
THOMAS T. on
Better training from U-Haul down to these store levels would be great. Also, provide adequate equipment to these store level. U-Haul corporate is really failing these smaller rental locations...
TAMMY F. on
Great service. Efficient. Friendly.
PETER H. on
upgrade the truck.