U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 Pick-Up and Return lets you rent and return a truck anytime, day or night. Rent, pick up and return your moving truck, pickup truck or cargo van on your own time. Your equipment waits on you, you wait on no one.
How to Use U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 to Pick Up Your Truck
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A smartphone with an internet connection
- Your driver's license and credit card
- A U-Haul account – Create an account at the time of your reservation or create one now.
Once you have those three things and you’re within an hour of your pick up time, you can proceed with your rental.
- Arrive at your pick up location. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you can complete the process without cutting into your rental time.
- Sign into your U-Haul account by selecting the “Start” button in your confirmation email or by going to uhaul.com/Orders/.
- Once you’re logged in select “Pick Up My Truck” to start the Self-Pick-Up process. If the option is grayed out, don’t worry, that just means you arrived too early. Your truck will be ready an hour before your pick up time.
- Complete the online Live Verification Approval process
- We'll now give you step-by-step instructions on your phone and walk you through the process. Note: You have to be at the location in order to start.
If you have any questions or run into a problem during the process, online help is available. Once you’re done with the truck, be sure to return it clean and on time. You can return your rental during or after business hours with U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 Return.
More U-Haul Self-Service Options
Are you looking for more ways to complete your move at your convenience? U-Haul Scan & Go gives you the ability to skip the line at your local U-Haul store and pick up the moving and packing supplies you need when you need them. Learn more about using U-Haul Scan & Go here.