Michael is an excellent manager.
- SafeStor Protection
- Free Online Account Management
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Make Your Payment Online!
- U-Haul trucks & trailers
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- 24-Hour Access
- Affordable Rates
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Wide Paved Aisles
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Burlington, Ontario, L7T2C9
Conveniently located at 419 Plains Rd E, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Aldershot is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
Storage Customer Reviews
Was told twice we could get a refund. Moved out on the 3rd not the 8th. Never signed a contract stating no refund. Need a refund asap. Manager said I would get one either partial or full.
Lucky was very friendly and made conversation with me while he was trying to locate my file.
I have sent a longer email to the UHaul customer service contact that details everything that went wrong with my reservation.
Staff not unfriendly; but they were too busy for good customer service and failed to meet time commitments.
the unit was leaking and destroyed some of my stored files the unit became infested with mice and the place became littered with mice droppings the mice ate my clothes stored in a plastic bin
After a rocky start locating my shipment the staff at the Burlington office in Ontario and Kenaston in Winnipeg were very helpful