A pleasure working with Ms. Haley and her staff. Very helpful and flexible with this new customer.
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Electronically Controlled Access
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- 24-Hour Access Available
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Free Online Account Management
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Move-In Trucks
- RV & Boat Storage Available
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- SafeStor Protection
- Open 7 Days
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
5' x 10' x 8'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level No Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
10' x 10' x 8'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
10' x 15' x 8'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,600 - 2,000 sq. ft.)
2 Units Left!
10' x 20' x 99'
RV/Boat/Vehicle/Parking 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
RV, Boat, and Vehicle Storage
2 Units Left!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Muskegon, Michigan, 49442
Conveniently located at 3587 Apple Ave, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Muskegon is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Vehicle Storage: Park your car, boat, RV or other motorized vehicle at this facility. Inquire about specific features available, including dump stations, electrical outlets, covered spots, and more.
Storage Customer Reviews
I wish I had written down the names of the staff but to be honest every employee I felt with over the last 3 months were all excellent employees
The staff were friendly. However, the agent who rented me the truck informed me of the special that month- stating I was eleihible for a one-month free storage unit. And beyond a month it would be regular price. He did not share that the unit was at the dropoff site from my one way trip. I called to reserve the unit, explained that I wanted to take advantage of the special and a different agent booked it. Again I was not told that the unit had to be at the other location. So when I arrived with my belongings to put in the unit I rented, I was surprised to find I was being charged full price. I am very disappointed that the first two agents didn’t tell me the exact details. It feels like a bait and switch.
Everything was great. There were mouse dropping in both units that I rented that I noticed when I moved out. Might want to do something about that.
You removed the remaining load I had before I turned in the key and lock.
WORD OF MOUTH. WILL BE OUT THERE IF ASKED HOW I WAS TREATED... NEVER NEVER. COMMING BACK. RUDEST. PEOPLE. I EVER MET
The customer service rep was patient with me, and answered every question. She never rushed me. Also, when I had a concern with the rodent poison, a guy came out to show me the trap and bait system!
Experienced & polite. More expense than expected. First time for storage use.
TERRIBLE customer service, not only at this location but in general. I will NEVER recommend Uhaul to anyone.
All my stuff got wet. And mouse dropping everywhere !! No food was put in the storage and some of my stuff was also chewed up. Like my photo album!!!!
Everyone was very helpful, efficient and made me feel welcome. Thank you!
Very clean, gate works great so far. Very nice salesman. Polite and helpful. Thanks
I went by one weekend and the gate was stuck open. If you are 3 days late on the monthly rent they lock you out of your storage unit and won't unlock it until it is paid in full.
I greatly appreciate the staff, and the facility for maintaining my vehicle for over 3 years. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good job thanks
Always friendly and helpful!
All the staff is exceptional and go above and beyond to help you 😄
Every thing went very well
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Did not appreciate the young women and her displays of unprofessionalism. I was able to talk to a nice guy that helped straighten things out but the entire time the young lady was yelling in the back
Absolute nightmare!! Rented Uboxes. Nobody could give me a straight answer about when they would be delivered. Was not told when they arrived in Muskegon from Cincinnati. Took a week to get delivered!
Jason was excellent to work with.
They did not have my U-box ready when I arrived. I called the day before and was told that it would be ready he next day after 12 and that he would have someone put it on a trailer first thing in the.
Using U-Haul Moving & Storage of Muskegon made our move from Chicago a much easier task.
Very good facility