Self-storage Units in Victorville, CA at U-Haul Moving & Storage of Victorville
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Individually Alarmed Rooms
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Free Online Account Management
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Palletized Shipment Receiving Available Here
- Free Automatic Payment Plans
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Affordable Rates
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Low Cost Insurance
- Onsite Forklift Operators: Pallets and Large Shipments
- Room Sizes For Every Need!
- Your Lock/Your Key
- LED Security Lighting
- Propane Tanks Filled Here
- Clean Customer Restrooms
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:$0.00 deposit or administrative fee.
- 1 MONTH FREE:1st month free with any one way truck rental.
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Reserve your self-storage unit today! U-Haul Moving & Storage of Victorville is one of our premier storage facilities in Victorville, CA that offer clean, dry and secure self-storage units. We have multiple sized storage units for your personal storage and moving needs. Ask about climate controlled self-storage units which may be available, priced at some of the lowest storage unit prices on the market.
Get Great Rates on Mini Storage in 92395
Storage facilities hours are subject to change however many of our self-storage facilities are open 24hrs and have extended access hours. Depending on your storage need and location, ask about RV storage, boat storage, vehicle self storage and motorcycle storage in Victorville, CA, 92395. Our U-Box portable storage may be a great fit for your moving and storage needs, ask us how we can help!
Anthony W. on
The staff went well beyond expectations to ensure that our Pods were delivered on time. Thanks to everyone on the Victorville staff!
Thelma C. on
I made a reservation, but when I arrived, what I reserved wasn’t ready. Then I was overcharged. Then a month later I was charged for something I didn’t even use.