The salesman was excellent. He assessed my needs and was able to help me choose a bigger unit than I originally planned. The unit was clean and being able to just drive up made loading it easier.
- Video Surveillance
- Drive-Up Access
- Carts and dollies
- Boxes & Moving Supplies
- Interior Storage Units
- We honor U-Haul 1 month FREE storage coupons
- Online payments
- Electronic Gate Access
- Fenced/Walled Perimeter
- Onsite fax and photocopy
- RV/Boat Storage
- Ground Level Access
- Short and long term rentals
- U-Haul Trucks & Trailers
- Total account management
- Vehicle Storage
- Low cost insurance available
- FREE MONTH:Only on selected units & new rentals. Additional fees & restrictions apply. We honor the U-haul 1 month free coupon by offering the first 2FULL MONTHS 1/2OFF PS: TRUCK MUST BE RETURNED @OUR LOCATION!
- FREE 9' CARGO VAN RENTAL:Ask us about our Free Truck/Van Rental with MOVE IN. Some restrictions may apply.
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
4' x 5' x 8'
Drive Up 1st Floor Inside Level Drivethrough No Climate Rollup Bonus
Miscellaneous Storage (up to 2 rooms)
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Danbury, Connecticut, 06810
Conveniently located at 10 Old Newtown Rd, Danbury Self Storage is part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. Our storage affiliates are independently owned and run, providing our customers with additional storage options. Each facility is unique to its local market and offerings.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Vehicle Storage: Park your car, boat, RV or other motorized vehicle at this facility. Inquire about specific features available, including dump stations, electrical outlets, covered spots, and more.
Storage Customer Reviews
I was able to reserve a unit and move in the same day. The location is perfect and the unit is very clean.
Price was not competitive with other places for same service.
The facility was clean and the manager was very friendly and explained everything very clearly.
The unit was as advertised - thank you for the service!
Everything went smoothly.
Staff was very helpful and courteous. I paid for a lock through the uhaul reservation but they said there wasnt a record of it. Had to buy another, but still charged. Unaware of the $25 admin fee.
The storage area is easily accessed and perfectly clean. The staff are so helpful and lovely, making the whole moving experience a little better. Highly recommend storing with them
I called U-Haul and spoke to a very nice associate. I had to postpone my move and also the storage unit. I do plan on calling back once I know the exact date of my move. Hopefully it will be soon.
additional lighting outside the units would help.
I was entirely satisfied with my experience at the Danbury Self Storage facility located at 2 Plumtrees Road. The unit was secure, well maintained, and easily accessible.
Filled a need nicely. Kind and friendly staff.
Friendly and helpful service.
The lights are somewhat hard to find on indoor units
At first it was very good. My code would not work later, that was poor, after hours call agent gave an emergence code. That part, very good. Agent in the am was rude. Onsite manager fixed it.
the original unit824 was very difficult to get into. The slide did not line up with the hole. I called and a woman came out and had the same issue and then gave me another unit 779.
Easy process, Angelica was very friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns.
Staff was super helpful and I was able to to move in the same day. A delight to work with. I look forward to utilizing the storage unit.
Quick processing. Explained all the steps clearly.