Thank you all: After my long drive here this staff was Excellent. Thank you!
- Extended & 24-Hour Access
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Humidity Controlled
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Free Online Account Management
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Move-In Trucks
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- SafeStor Protection
- Open 7 Days
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home!
- Affordable Rates
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Onsite Forklift Operators: Pallets and Large Shipments
- Clean Customer Restroom
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
10' x 10' x 6.5'
Interior 2nd Floor Street Level Lift Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Garland, Texas, 75040
Conveniently located at 902 W Walnut, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Garland is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
Customer did not leave a comment.
The facility itself was fine but the staff at the facility is what brings the score down, except one grey haired gentleman who had owner on his badge and he is not the owner listed on the website. But, the owner on the website was just as rude as any employee there. When I went to access the unit, my access card was no longer valid and, an extra lock was on the unit. I was told it was because I did not use an approved lock style. Well, it seems my lock was working just fine because no one broke into my unit. And, what was really funny, the people who were locked out for non-payment had the same style lock I had on mine. So, I guess my lock did do the job correctly. Basically, they wanted me to buy a lock from them and since I did not I was locked out of my own unit. What really made the experience even better was, the manager/owner had to break into the lock he had put on my unit because they had lost the key. It took him all of 3 min, once he had all the tools and such with him, to get into my unit. How secure was this lock? I know my combination so it only took me 15 seconds and no tools. To wrap it up, I paid my bill on time. Had my unit locked with a solid lock and, was locked out of my unit electronically and with an "approved" lock. Basically, I don't plan on using U-Haul storage units any longer. I paid my bill on-time each and every quarter and left the unit in the shape it was when I first rented it over 2 years ago. I moved to another facility which was lower priced, larger, easier to access and, has friendly staff. Also our move was made difficult because someone had put a couch into the middle of the hallway and no one had moved it in over 2 weeks. I bet the couch is still sitting there as of this writing 4 days after moving out.
Customer did not leave a comment.
Moer help on sight would have been fast service.
Richard was very helpful and Informative and made me feel like my stuff was safe and secure at this facility. I would definitely recommend them as well as use them again if I needed to.
Expensive and come be better for the amount being paid
The staff was very friendly and helpful
Rickey and his team always took care of me. Any time I had a question or a need they took great care of me. If you are looking for a storage unit I highly recommend this location!
A great place, awesome management
I've used storage units 3 times in my life and this one was definitely the best I've used so far. They were always very helpful and didn't hesitate to help me out with any questions I had.
Everything a storage facility should be and helpful staff members.