- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- A Size for Every Need
- Affordable Rates
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home
- Convenient Load/Unload Area
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Extra Tall Rooms - 10ft
- FREE Automatic Payment Plans
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- No Deposit or Administration Fees
- Opem 7 Days A Week!
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- Room Sizes for Every Need
- SafeStor Protection
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Customer Re-Use Center: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Individually Alarmed Rooms
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Jacksonville, Florida, 32221
Conveniently located at 1501 Normandy Village Pkwy, U-Haul Moving & Storage at Fouraker Road is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.