Customer did not leave a comment.
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Make Your Payment Online!
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Personal Access Code
- Clean Customer Restrooms
- Affordable Rates
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home!
- Low Cost Insurance
- Free Online Account Management
- Secure Gated Perimeter
- Wide Paved Aisles
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Propane Filled Here
- Re-Use Area: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Gate Remote Access Offered Here
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- Onsite Forklift Service: Pallets & Large Shipments
- 24-Hour Access Available
- Room Sizes for Every Need
- Free Automatic Payment Plans
- Package Signing and Receiving
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
5' x 12' x 8'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
2 Units Left!
Rent Now to Secure Your Room!
7.3' x 23.5' x 6.8'
Vanbody 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,600 - 2,000 sq. ft.)
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, 56304
Conveniently located at 126 SE Lincoln Ave, U-Haul Moving & Storage of St Cloud is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
Very accommodating, only complaint was hard to reach people at location. Phone rolled to customer svc., but they were able to get what was required done. Hoorah customer svc.
They were very professional and very helpful.
Very well managed facility .
The staff has been uninterested in my business, and I was treated each time I was there as if I was bothering them. The place in understaffed, and always looks junky - not dirty, but junky. It seems to be a low-budget operation, and the staff act like a low-budget deal. I would never do business there again, if can avoid it.
I didn't have to pay a deposit of buy a lock.
My only issue was the mice. There has to be a better method with rodent control as many of my items were nasty n had to be cleaned. I had insurance and should have seen if something could be done but i didn't. The rest of the facility n staff we're great!
While the staff and equipment at the site were top notch the actual construction of the storage buildings caused issued for unloading the truck. First of all the spacing between the buildings was such that backint the truck up directly in front of the storage locker was simply not possible. This in itself would have not been an issue except that the lane between the two storage buildings was sloped to such an extent that having the truck simply parked parallel to the building meant it was impossible to have both corners of the lower end of the truck's loading ramp touching the ground at the same time. As a result the ramp was constantly rocking and twisting every time we rolled the dolly down the ramp. This made several of the loads of boxes lean sidewise to the point where they fell off the dolly and spilled off the ramp. This caused unloading at this site to be significantly more work and resulted in considerable more broken items than would have happened if we had been unloading onto an approximately flat driving lane. Thus I would recommend this site to a friend who is seeking to rent a truck or trailer but I would most definitely discourage anyone I know from using a storage locker at this site.
Staff was kind and responsive.
Great knowledgeable and helpful staff!!!
The store manager Mike Herron was rude and unprofessional. I will never do business with that location ever again just because he does not know a thing about customer satisfaction and appreciation!!
Very helpful and quick!
This location allowed someone to be living in one of the garages for almost 9 months, which resulted in a mice infestation, that destroyed thousands of dollars worth of my personal property.
Everyone did a good job. Thank you.
The storage facility was rampant with mice. After 30 days, we found our boxes full of mice feces and holes. While unpacking we found live mice in our boxes. We should receive a refund.
Mike Herron is very professional and friendly. He has serviced my account for years and has been a pleasure to deal with. I have been proud to recommend others to come to Mike's branch to use UHaul.
My rating would be different if it's was an isolated incident, but this is the second time. In 6 months ,and if you count everything I lost due to water, mold and mice, I lost! But the ASM was nice
Friendly, helpful staff. Took care of every need and answered all questions.
Emily was polite , professional & efficient.
U-Haul has my highest regards; clearly maintaining #1 status on every level; above all other competition. CRITICAL COMMENT: your business standards are excedingly professional Way too professional!
The only issue we had with the storage unit was that another unit had food in it, and this resulted in mice getting into ours. The staff rid us they were aware, and we dealing with it.
Management is superior to competition.
They are all very helpful, I would recommend to all I know.