Blanca is outstanding and all personal in the office!
- Convenient Elevator Access
- Gate Remotes Available
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- SafeStor Protection
- Personalized Access Code
- Humidity Controlled
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Resident Manager
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Storage Access 5AM-10PM
- Free Online Account Management
- Propane Tanks Filled Here
- 24-Hour Access
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- On Premise Parking With Storage Rental
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Extra Tall Rooms - 11ft
- Affordable Rates
- Move-In Trucks
- Open 7 Days
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- Fire Protected: Sprinklers and Alarms
- Customer Re-Use Center: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
5' x 10' x 11'
Interior 2nd Floor Street Level No Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
10' x 10' x 11'
Interior 2nd Floor Street Level No Climate 2nd Floor Street Level No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
Rent Now to Secure Your Room!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Santa Barbara, California, 93110
Conveniently located at 4101 State St, U-Haul Storage of Santa Barbara is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
Driveways are too narrow and hard for multiple people to access units. Elevator in our area was not well maintained. We signed out; had units checked, and STILL got a bill after our account had been closed.
Everything is great, as it is an older facility it doesn't have an elevator, only a cargo elevator which is less convenient. However the staff was very polite and helpful and I had no major issues with my move-in.
Customer did not leave a comment.
Prices are ridiculously high here.
The Staff has always been very friendly and competent
Thanks for all good service, Happy Holidays 👍😉🎄😇
The whole experience has been very good. I shipped from Maine to Santa Barbara. Everyone has been very helpful and accommodating.
Gabriel was particularly helpful and always kind.
Thank for the excellent customer service. Suzy Zrake
Super nice front office staff, very accommodating and I really appreciated their assistance!!
The manager was very accommodating
All though Uhaul storage units are very expensive, the female employees are very kind, compassionate and helpful. The bottom units are much easier to deal with as the elevator can be a hassle.
No light in storage room would always have to put light through our phones. Also we had rats in our storage, had to throw away almost everything!! And still have the doubt about the stuff we left.
Great Service ! My truck and storage space check out guy was so kind. Thank you.
Hello my codes not work upon me I had to call somebody who had a storage there to get their code to leave with spoiled lady that helped me was really nice having the only problem I had it was a proble
Anthony was so extremely helpful in a very stressful situation and I am so grateful for his expert assistance and patient kindness! He went above and beyond to help me get settled. He was A+!!
Great service !
Multiple errors in the original reservations requiring calls to correct info. Was told that all One way rentals include one free month storage- I confirmed this several times but it was not honored.
The staff at this location is super friendly and so helpful. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a good storage or vehicle rental place. Gabby seems like she has this place in order
Gaby was super helpful and great to work with. Thanks for making it so easy for us. many thanks!!
Overall my experience was good but I have two issues. First is the 2 story buildings with no elevators. Totally inconvenient and a major hassle. Second is cost. Very expensive for what you get.
Once we figured out the cargo doors things went smooth but it was challenging.
UHaul 800 phone promised a 2nd floor storage and assured there was a lift. Upon arrival I was informed that was NOT TRUE. I was offered a bottom floor for $50.00 more. This seems very dishonest