Customer did not leave a comment.
- Free Online Account Management
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Free Automatic Payment Plans
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Move-In Trucks
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- SafeStor Protection
- Open 7 Days
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Package Signing and Receiving
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
5' x 10' x 10'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
10' x 10' x 10'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
2 Units Left!
10' x 15' x 10'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,600 - 2,000 sq. ft.)
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Birmingham, Alabama, 35215
Conveniently located at 1636 Center Point Pkwy, U-Haul Moving & Storage at Center Point is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
Storage Customer Reviews
Very Rude Customer service coming from the Manager! Ms. Rachel could not reach over the box so she kept tossing my Daughters driver license and storage key back to her instead of giving it back to her like how my daughter gave it to her. Ms. Rachel was very non understanding when it came to bad situations leaving me in a financial deficit because she did not stick to her word of the one month free. I WILL NEVER GET STORAGE AGAIN THERE AS LONG AS MS. RACHEL IS THERE! Ms. Ashley was very polite and understanding I rate her a 10/10! There should be more workers like her in there.
The two Guys that were in there when I came on 05/02/2020 they were very brave to me I didn't have to wait long I didn't have any problems I will always recommend this store to family and friends I forgot their name I know their face thanks for your help
This is not Carrie please look at the email address again
Staff not really helpful
I would have loved to have my own key and access to my storage. That was inconvenient to me.
I like The Employees Attitudes!!!!!
All of my items where over taken by roaches! The storage was also rained in which mold most of my items. I was terrified of the thousands of roaches. It was sickening.
Everything was excellent and very professional.
Had to make several trips, to try to get them from taking money out of my account for a unit I didn't have. It appears that the customer is always wrong. Finally went and removed items and closed ac
The staff went above and beyond. Thanks
My mattress and mirror got wet. Manger rold me nothing would about cause I should took out insurance
James was a great help concerning my move. He has changed my mind about using Uhual again. After June I was never going to use again because the customer service rep over the phone messed up my move.
If I should need to move again, I will certainly use U Haul.
I wish I was notified about the storage that was available. I needed a 10 by 10 (at least) and I was given two 5 by 10. That was NOT going to work. The system should’ve moved me or said none available
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I also call on the same day that I needed to rent a truck and they had one available.
Excellent customer service
Was out to lunch at my drop off time and had to wait for lunch to be over to complete drop off when I had a million other things to do.