I would have preferred a storage in an enclosed structure/space, with varieties to select from.
- Low Cost Insurance
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- Storage Access 5AM-10PM
- U-Box Portable Moving & Storage
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Affordable Rates
- Onsite Forklift Operators: Pallets and Large Shipments
- Clean Customer Restrooms
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Free Online Account Management
- 24-Hour Access
- Palletized Shipment Receiving
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Personalized Access Card
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Secure Gated Perimeter
- Propane Filled Here
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
10' x 10' x 10'
Drive Up 1st Floor No Climate
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
6' x 11.6' x 5.5'
Vanbody 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Cayce, South Carolina, 29033
Conveniently located at 901 Knox Abbott Dr, U-Haul at Knox Abbott is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.