There only 1 MAIN issue I have. There is an old style elevator and its almost never working. Also its a manual type which make it very hard to use. It would be great if it was electric instead, but mainly every time I went there it was NOT working at all.. Especially people tend to move bulky heavy things so an electric one would be a necessity in my opinion.
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home
- Extended & 24-Hour Access on Select Units
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Free Online Account Management
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- RV & Boat Storage Available
- Free Automatic Payment Plans
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Low Cost Insurance
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Commercial Customers Welcome
- Boxes & moving supplies
- Carts and dollies
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
8' x 15' x 99'
RV/Boat/Vehicle/Parking 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
RV, Boat, and Vehicle Storage
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Madison, Wisconsin, 53703
Conveniently located at 602 W Washington Ave, U-Haul Moving & Storage at Downtown Campus is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Vehicle Storage: Park your car, boat, RV or other motorized vehicle at this facility. Inquire about specific features available, including dump stations, electrical outlets, covered spots, and more.
Storage Customer Reviews
Great service and friendly staff. Would recommend to friends and will use in the future.
The guy was very helpful in showing me how to get into the building and where the unit was.
Aaron was great. Very helpful and pleasant.
Customer did not leave a comment.
Customer did not leave a comment.
Super friendly and personable yet professional
Everyone was excellent... Chloe was exceptional; thank you! Teresa
After reading the reviews I was somewhat hesitant to utilize services but after stopping at the facility twice we have received nothing but great service. Friendly, knowledgeable & very accommodating.
-Did not close out my storage after I moved out. -Never answer the phone -missing information in my file and suddenly penalized me for service 3 years prior after using service several times since
The basement storage unit that I used for three months over the summer must have had a water leak and so when I went to retrieve my items the ground was covered with mold. I lost all of my furniture.
Safe, maintained, staff were always helpful
The basement storage is just how the place is set up. There may be other areas but we’re not available. Did not find the basement appealing Hated the rope elevator. Moved to another Staff was great
Poor storage due to the building not being setup for it. Surprised they took the time to build out storage under the office.
Personnel pleasant and helpful.
Good service and thoughtful staff
always helpful and very grateful to the staff
Great 👍 Robin from the Mankato MN location was excellent. She is amazing in her ability to assist customers.
Do NOT allow people to reserve units online and then send a confirmation that they have a reserved unit if you can not guarantee it!
The fact that it was even proposed to convert a building with a manual freight elevator into storage space is absurd. If I'd known that particular in advance, I wouldn't have rented the space.
Employee was rude, smug and as disrespectful. Horrible experience!
The staff was friendly, polite and very helpful. If I ever need a place to park my car again I will definitely be back.