Everything was fine. No hassles.
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Open 7 Days
- Move-In Trucks
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- SafeStor Protection
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Heated storage: Just like your home!
- Office Space Available
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Free Online Account Management
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- 24-Hour Access Available
- Package Signing & Receiving
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
5' x 5' x 8.5'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level No Climate
Miscellaneous Storage (up to 2 rooms)
2 Units Left!
10' x 20' x 8.5'
Drive Up 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
4 Bedroom Home or larger (2,000 sq. ft. & above)
1 Unit Left!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Stoney Creek, Ontario, L8J2T7
Conveniently located at 130 Upper Centennial Pkwy, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Stoney Creek is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Vehicle Storage: Park your car, boat, RV or other motorized vehicle at this facility. Inquire about specific features available, including dump stations, electrical outlets, covered spots, and more.
Storage Customer Reviews
Thank you for all your assistance. I will be back in the spring to rent the space again.
The staff didn’t check the storage with me when I give them back the key they did not give me any kind of paper that says everything is okay
Very Friendly and helpful staff
A 2 hour job turned into 4 hours because reserved truck and equipment were not made available. My car almost locked in overnight when uhaul store closed early, and billed for a dolly I didn't get.
The facilities are very well maintained and the customer service is excellent.
Staff were very pleasant and accommodating.
The team were amazing, helpful and knowledgeable. Very pleasant to speak with and conduct business. Thank you team from 130 Upper Centennial, it was a pleasure dealing with you.
Great experience with the staff and service at this location!
Great service and very friendly staff
Very satisfied overall☺
Staff was very helpful and eager to assist when called upon.
It was ok.
Great location, great staff and the manager Michelle was very very understanding and superb. She is a gem and very passionate about her job and the customers in her store. Kevin
I'm not happy with the over due account crap still being sent to me. My accounts have never been past due
My experience at this location in Stoney Creek was very enjoyable and professional. Everything worked out well with my services: U Haul Truck and Storage. Michelle P. The Best !!! KB
You just sent me a transaction report saying I moved out of my unit on the 10th. I moved out on the 1st and notified the person who I returned my truck with. Terrible experience!!
I don't know what happened I got the storage but I couldn't get my things in cause there was a key lock on the one that I got. I first was told that the computer said we didn't have 24 hours access
It was a stress free move
My only concern was the increase to my rental fee over 2 years. I started at a rate of $80ish /mnth & ended with $99/mnth. That is a stiff increase over a 2 y period. Staff very professional & helpful
Could be open to access unit until 9pm every night.. otherwise no issues
Everything was all good tanks
I had no issues at all with this storage facility, The people at the service counter were very helpful.