Moving Truck Rental in Temecula, CA at Postal Annex 302
Moving to or from Temecula CA 92591? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Postal Annex 302.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Postal Annex 302
- Pickups Small jobs
- Cargo vans Small jobs
- 10' truck Studio/Apartment
- 15' truck Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
- 17' truck Home up to 2 bedrooms
- 20' truck Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
- 26' truck 4+ bedrooms
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Temecula, CA.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Temecula, CA
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Temecula, CA are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Temecula CA 92591. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Interior rub rails in cargo vans
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- Fuel-efficient V-8
- SRS/air bags
daniel l. on
I was greeted, welcome & made it so easy to prosses my moved. I would definitely recommen this place to my friends and family. Thank you !
Emanuel C. on
The location is great. The owner is polite, professional and provides excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
VINCENT C. on
bill s. on
Very friendly. Didn't take me too long to fill out paperwork and be on my way. Definitely would recommend.
madelyn b. on
Excellent Customer service by uhual staff at this postalannex
Ashley N. on
(1) I originally reserved a 10' truck for pick up and drop off in the same location. I then called to see if I could drop the truck off at a different location. I was told I could only take the larger truck for $94.00. When I got to the pick up location I was informed that I was lucky there was even a truck left for me because so many people had come in, however, I had reserved online so that should not have even been at issue. Further, I was then told i owed $139.00 because of fees and taxes. I said there was no way it could be that much and the guy told me he didnt know why but cuz of fees and taxes its more than what i was quoted. Because i persisted on the price being too high and didnt hand over my credit card the guy looked into it and found out that "the software had done something wrong" and it was in fact only $110.00. Had I originally handed over my credit card I would've been charged the full amount (2) When I got to the truck the gas tank was not at 3/8 as indicated on my sheet and was full of ants. I then called the guy saying that I wouldnt drive a truck full of ants he responded saying "Dear how would the ants get in the truck." I informed him that was not my problem and he could come look at the truck, but since the trucks are not kept right next to the store he refused. He then said he would find me a new truck, I said great bring me the keys to where the trucks are kept and he refused saying that I had to come back to the store. I said that was an inconvenience and needed to get on the road and that for being put out i needed a discount on the truck. The guy laughed and refused.
GIL W. on
Rented the second time at the same location Great service provided.
Carol C. on
The windows were very dirty inside! No gas in truck less than stated!
Judy L. on
So friendly. Parking was so easy to,get in and out.
Jinhwan K. on
What's going on convience fee?
GLENN A. on
We had know the owners of this location for long time.They are the most Helpful Location & known for their Excellent customer service.Please use this location for every service they provide and you will receive Excellent customer service. some unhappy people believe in blaming others. Most of them had a Great Experience at this Location.we will continue using this location. We wish them Good Luck!!!
shawn h. on
I asked for an open trailer with a ramp. The postal annex owner told men he had the trailer but he had a truck for the same price, no extra charges. I said ok if its the same price. I drove the truck 17 total miles and was billed more than double the price of the trailer. The truck also didn't have a ramp and it was extremely difficult to load. I told the owner exactly why I needed a ramp and he still gave me a rental without a ramp. I will never return to this location and will make sure everyone I know stays away from that location as well. I am very unhappy that the owner felt his need for $35 extra dollars was greater than the reason I needed the trailer. I can be reached at 951-400-2321 Samson_inthepit@yahoo.com extremely unhappy Shawn Handelman
Chad S. on
I was in and out in less than five minutes. The cashier was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this location to my friends.
Robert G. on
Change location and employ personable staffing.
ron j. on
Sam is very helpful. Beyond the basics. Thank You !!!!!!!
Debra T. on
UHAUL Corporate was horrible. Thanks to Sam for his execellent location and friendliness.
Alexander B. on
The Pick up location was great. Your initial email reply should have had an adress in the body and a receipt including cost etc.
Al O. on
Customer service was excellent. Sam was a pleasure doing business with. 5 stars!!!
tammy a. on
Great customer service! I rented a u hall truck on Labor Day they were closed, but they came down and opened so I could get my truck. They were even at a family gathering. That's what I call AWESOME customer service!
Judith z. on
Postal annex location, only one person at location, long waiting time to pick up truck, something was wrong with one tire and it was flashing on the dash board that it needed to be fix, truck could use a good cleaning, mirrors and Windows were dusty.
Thomas C. on
Even though the location and service was good, my overall experience was terrible. We had made a reservation for a 26 ft truck, but then we were called the next day and said they only had a 15 ft. We then found a 17 ft truck and reserved it, but when we went to pick it up it wasn't there and I had to settle for a 10 ft with no ramp. This caused me to have to make 5 different trips to move my stuff to the new house. It's just terrible that when you have people at such a vulnerable point that they get taken advantage of like that. It's shameful in my opinion.
Elias W. on
I have rented many trailers and moving trucks from uhaul in the past but this location in specific has provided the best service I have ever experienced. Sam, the man running this location, was extremely helpful. I will definitely go out of my way to rent from this location in the future.
JIM D. on
It's amazing to me how incredible these guys' service is. I've been in the customer satisfaction industry at the VP level for 25 years. These guys make it look easy by keeping it simple. They explain things well, they deliver a memorable and positive experience and always thank you for their business. Well done UHaul for finding these guys. AAAAA++++++.
JIM D. on
These guys do an excellent job. I rarely write reviews but felt this was so deserved. I've rented from them before and they're always so accommodating, explain everything and simply a pleasure to rent from. Kudos to all. JD
Dan R. on
Your on line rental process SUCKS!!!!!!! Receiving u-haul said he was not expecting unit because he has never taken one of that type before. He did however take it back.