The manager, Chris Parker, was awesome! Thank you so much!
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Package Signing and Receiving
- 24-Hour Access Available
- Free Online Account Management
- Free Automatic Payment Plans
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Low Cost Insurance
- Certified Forklift Operators to Help
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- On Premise Parking
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
7' x 11.3' x 6'
Vanbody 1st Floor Outside Level No Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
Rent Now to Secure Your Room!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
We deliver U-Box containers, you pack them up and we store them in our secure warehouse. Load at your own pace! Just give us a call when you want us to pick up or drop off your U-Boxes.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Washington, District of Columbia, 20002
Conveniently located at 1750 Bladensburg Rd NE, U-Haul Moving & Storage at Bladensburg is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
This was one of the worst storage experiences i have ever had. Someone on the facility backed into my storage unit and damaged my door. I was told that it would be fixed but it never was.
The young lady was very helpful .The service was great .She was very informative about all the aspects of the company and was even informed about discounts concerning My storage.Thank You
Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend.
I have no remark at this time. Thanks!!!
Scheduling with this facility was very difficult. It's amazing how hard it was just to schedule a time for my u-box to be returned to me. I will not be recommending U-Haul to friends or family.
I called several days before my u-box was to be picked up to confirm that it would be ready in the morning of the 19th. It wasn't available until 4:30 pm! I received conflicting info, it was frustrati
Rich, the driver who brought my container, was awesome - super communicative, and he got to me on my scheduled delivery date even though I was the last stop and he was on overtime. Thank you so much!
The establishment was poorly ran, and the associate Gary, was very rude and noncompliant. I had to wait 3 hours at the store for the associate to care about where my order is and delivery time.
My girlfriend and I visited to secure a storage unit. The manager of the facility was rude and interruptive towards my girlfriend. He also used expletives and claimed to give me a refund.
Gio the driver was excellent!
What should be simple logistical planning was very difficult. First, I wasn't being charged for a 2nd UBox - it required many calls and a few months to get that fixed. Moving out was also a disaster.