10 x 10 Storage Unit Information & FAQs 10 x 10 Storage Unit Information & FAQs
How Big is a 10x10 Storage Unit?
Generally, the most common storage unit at any indoor facility, the 10' x 10' storage unit has space equivalent to 1/2 a standard one car garage. Store up to three rooms of items or 2 full bedrooms.
What can you fit in a 10x10 storage space?
Common items found include:
- King Mattress Set
- Living Room Furniture Set
- Coffee & End Tables
- Major Appliances (Washer/Dryer/Refrigerator)
- Entertainment Center & Flat-Screen TV
- Boxes of Clothing/Household Items
What are common uses for a 10x10 storage unit?
- Remodeling a room and need to move items out
- Freeing up space in garage
- Housing apartment or small home for short term move
How much does a 10x10 storage unit cost to rent?
10x10 storage unit prices vary by market and location. Features and amenities at your preferred facility will also play a factor into the cost. For pricing in your area, start a storage search today!
How do I find a 10x10 storage unit near me?
Use the on-page form to find the nearest 10 by 10 storage unit. Enter your zip code or city and state to search for the nearest storage facility near you.
What size moving truck do I need for a 10x10 storage unit?
We recommend using a 15ft moving truck.