10 x 30 Storage Unit Information & FAQs 10 x 30 Storage Unit Information & FAQs
How Big is a 10x30 Storage Unit?
Commonly the largest space at any storage facility, this unit has the space of a standard 1 1/2 car garage. The 10' x 30' storage unit is large enough to house an entire household of belongings, including and up to a fully furnished 4 bedroom home and garage. Our 10' x 30' can also be used to store recreational vehicles.
What can you fit in a 10x30 storage space?
Common items found include:
- Bedroom Furniture (Multiple Rooms)
- Living Room Furniture Set
- 4 to 6-Person Dining Room Set
- Major Appliances (Washer/Dryer/Refrigerator)
- Exercise & Sporting Equipment (Treadmill, Bikes, etc)
- Boxes of Clothing/Household Items/Shoes
What are common uses for a 10x30 storage unit?
- Storing belongings in between home closings
- Storing vehicle along with belongings
- Additional warehousing space for businesses
How much does a 10x30 storage unit cost to rent?
10x30 storage unit prices vary by market and location. Features and amenities at your preferred facility will also play a factor into the cost. For pricing in your area, start a storage search today!
How do I find a 10x30 storage unit near me?
Use the on-page form to find the nearest 10 by 30 storage unit. Enter your zip code or city and state to search for the nearest storage facility near you.
What size moving truck do I need for a 10x30 storage unit?
We recommend a 26 ft. Moving Truck and a 6' x 12' Cargo Trailer.