10 x 25 Storage Unit Information & FAQs 10 x 25 Storage Unit Information & FAQs
How Big is a 10x25 Storage Unit?
Slightly larger than the standard one-car garage, this 10' x 25' can be found at a climate controlled facility or as a drive up. Use it to store up to 4 furnished bedrooms or 6 rooms. Boats, vehicles, water skis, and other recreational toys will also fit into this size unit.
What can you fit in a 10x25 storage space?
Common items found include:
- Bedroom Furniture (Multiple Rooms)
- Major Appliances (Washer/Dryer/Refrigerator)
- Couches/Recliner/Accent Chair
- Home Office Furniture (Desktop, Chair and Shelving)
- Kitchen & Dining Room Set
- Patio Furniture
- Household Rugs
- Boxes of Household Items/Clothing/Kitchenware
What are common uses for a 10x25 storage unit?
- Storing household belongings during deployment
- Storing in between closing
- Extra warehouse space for small businesses
How much does a 10x25 storage unit cost to rent?
10x25 storage unit prices vary by market and location. Features and amenities at your preferred facility will also play a factor into the cost. For pricing in your area, start a storage search today!
How do I find a 10x25 storage unit near me?
Use the on-page form to find the nearest 10 by 25 storage unit. Enter your zip code or city and state to search for the nearest storage facility near you.
What size moving truck do I need for a 10x25 storage unit?
We recommend a 26 ft. Moving Truck with a 5' x 8' Cargo Trailer.