10 x 20 Storage Unit Information & FAQs 10 x 20 Storage Unit Information & FAQs
How Big is a 10x20 Storage Unit?
Free up the standard one-car garage space at home and load your extra belongings into a 10’ x 20' storage unit. This space can store up to 4 bedrooms or use it to store a vehicle.
What can you fit in a 10x20 storage space?
Common items found include:
- Bedroom Furniture (Multiple Rooms)
- Living Room Furniture Set
- Major Appliances (Washer/Dryer/Refrigerator)
- Dining Room Set
- Patio Furniture
- Exercise Equipment (Weight Sets, Treadmill, etc)
- Boxes of Household Items/Clothing/Kitchenware
What are common uses for a 10x20 storage unit?
- Moving between home closings
- Housing belongings during deployment
- Storing household furnishings during renovation
How much does a 10x20 storage unit cost to rent?
10x20 storage unit prices vary by market and location. Features and amenities at your preferred facility will also play a factor into the cost. For pricing in your area, start a storage search today!
How do I find a 10x20 storage unit near me?
Use the on-page form to find the nearest 10 by 15 storage unit. Enter your zip code or city and state to search for the nearest storage facility near you.
What size moving truck do I need for a 10x20 storage unit?
We recommend a 26 ft. Moving Truck.
Can you fit a car in a 10x20 storage unit?
Yes! You can fit a small car in a 10x20 storage unit. Check out our tips on to properly store a car in self-storage.